                 Release: 2.2.2+ r17607
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: *BSD
         Planned Release:

With S2_2, if I use ./civ -a to autoconnect to a server that requires a
password, then the gtk client fails to prompt for the password.

S2_1 lacks this bug. With S2_1, './civ -a -s lt20.longturn.org -p 5556' shows
the connection screen and immediately enables the Password field so that I may
enter my password to play Longturn 20, a game for 2.1. (I am running r17607 of
both S2_1 and S2_2.)

S2_2 is not so. With S2_2, './civ -a -s ltex.longturn.org -p 5555' shows the
connection screen, but enables the Host and Port and Login fields, not the
Password field. There is no way to enter my password. If I click 'Connect',
the client replies, "Connection in progress." As a workaround, I must click
'Cancel' to reach the main screen, then click 'Connect to Network Game' to
make a connection without using the ./civ -a autoconnect feature.

I can only reproduce this bug with a server that requires a password, like
the longturn.org or cazfi.net servers.