This is a nice cleanup of the ai specific functions. I will check if I can
port the changes of patch #1778 on top of this.

That are your plans for the ai interface? My ideas:

* move all code which helps players (autosettler, autoexplorer, helper tools
like aitools, advisors) into ./server/advisor

* the server should only use function from ./server/advisor or call the AI
via functions pointers; never call AI functions directly

* the AI should prefer to use functions from ./common over functions from
./server (posibility of a client side AI)