Oh... There is a Württembergian Ruleset?

Okay then perhaps you should use this name - "württembergian" - if I
overthink it, there could be people from Augsburg etc. in Bavaria, who
also call themselves swabians, and perhaps they could vote against this
ruleset because they feel kept out :)

Because most swabians live in Württemberg, there are mostly the same as
in this würtembergian ruleset.

I do not know the quality of it, but perhaps there is a way to merge
those two rulesets!

Do you have a link to it? I could contact the creator and work together
with him.

No, the swabian/württembergian flag is the one I used, there is no other!