> if there is 3 or more teams in the game, that means there must
> be 6 or more players.

Actually no. You need to know that in non-teamed games, every player consists
in one team. Usually player 0 is team 1, player 1 in team 2, etc... So this
doesn't change anything with Great Library for usual games.

> So, what if we make Great Library available for all in teamed
> games?

This is a project to add a specific ruleset for multipayer usage. It will be
included in the 2.3.0 release. It is what you require. References: patch
#1813, patch #1837 and patch patch #1838.