AF_INET6 configure check is now bug #16458.

Failure to close extra connections is now bug #16461. (I was wrong. This is
not a new bug, because one socket is already enough to accept too many
connections. I was idiot and forgot to read my listen(2) manual page.)

So this bug, bug #15559, is now only about fixing the IPV6_SUPPORT code. I am
working on the next version of the patch; file #9838 is not complete because
it fixed the server but not the client. The server must try to listen to both
IPv4 and IPv6; the client must try to connect to either IPv4 or IPv6.