I made a trunk version of the patch, but it is broken. The client complains
about unknown error 0 and the server says '2: Lost connection: c1 from
localhost (connection incomplete).' I might have made a mistake in
client/clinet.c; I need more time to find the mistake and post a working
patch.

I am attaching a broken patch for trunk r17924.

The S2_2 version (file #10046) continues to work for me. This week, I played
at least 200 turns of S2_2.

(file #10146)

File name: ptrunk-plural-listen-broken.diff Size:17 KB