                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Mac OS
         Planned Release:

freecivic is a wonderful game! thank you for this;-)

after i reached 500AD my game started crashing after every 2 or 3 rounds
(Mac OSX 10.6). with continuous backups i could play until the year 680 AD.
Now it crashes within one round all the time.
can sombody help me out of the situation? do i have to downgrade the game
(2.1) or do i have to wait until this bug is fixed?

if you want me to send the savegame that produces the bug please tell me
where i can find it.