Update of bug #16548 (project freeciv):

                Category:                rulesets => general
             Assigned to:                mixcoatl => None

Follow-up Comment #1:

This has been discussed many times in the past. I didn't find the references.
From Freeciv documentation in the nation section, it is written: "A leader
should be a historically notable political leader of the nation." It is
exactly what is A. Hitler for the German nation.

In my humble opinion, Freeciv is a game, not a political software. It
shouldn't rewrite the nation history to be politically correct with the main
current public opinion.