                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I've noticed that there are a couple of British English strings in the source
code. The most obvious one is "Harbour"; there are also a few "honour"s in the
AI messages. I assume the default language of Freeciv is notionally en_US, so
those should be "Harbor" and "honor" respectively (unless a native speaker
corrects me). I haven't done a thorough search for other possibilities.

Anyone object to me correcting the strings in the source, and simultaneously
manually adjusting po-files so as not to detach existing translations for a
change that doesn't change the meaning? (Obviously ruleset names etc can't
change, I'm only talking about user-visible text.)