On 9 Sep, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Jacob Nevins wrote:

> Patches:
>
> #1700: Freeciv 2.2.1 patches for Mac OS X 10.6.3
>  Not clear whether there's anything left to do on this one. Some points
>  have been addressed in commits, some dismissed, but a couple remain
>  unresolved.

        As i read things, the only issue that remains is what the original
poster tagged as item 9.  However, i *think* it just refers to some warnings.
Warnings shouldn't be a show-stopper.  I'd offer to move this to a separate,
low-priority tracker item except that i'm not sure what exactly the symptoms
were.  Unfortunately, the OP didn't give much information about this and hasn't
added any comments in the last three months.  I'll open up his patch and see if
i can find some more information.

Sent from my MacBookPro

SWF, blonde, stacked, seeks appreciative gentlemen.  No sysops.