Using the symbols you suggested looks OK to me. The Vandalic symbol may
become a problem if somebody makes a Vandal nation, but we can always look
for an alternative then.

The Greuthingi and Gepid nations are in binary, could you have a look at
that.

I've been messing around a bit with the Visigoths. I figured it would be
better to use the cities they controlled when they were a sedentary kingdom
rather than random cities in Poland and Ukraine. I made some other changes as
well. I really like the result, but have a look and say what you think.

(file #10274)

File name: visigothic.ruleset             Size:3 KB