Civilwar_nations option should include the nations Alans or Sarmatians rather
than Scythians. Scythians disappeared from the plains around the second
century AD when comes the Sarmatian tribes on the steppes of Ukraine
(probably succumbed to assimilation with the population of the eastern
foothills of the Carpathians and western Ukraine).
I'm trying to create a sarmatian and sacan (asiatic Scythians) nationsets.

You version of Visigothic nationset is better.

My intention was to create a separate nationsets for the original Goths
living in Poland and Ukraine and their subsequent descendants, the Ostrogoths
and Visigoths. So could be interesting.

The symbol Hands of God is the Vandalic origin, despite the modern use by the
Slavic neopagan movements. But I will try to find a replacement if necessary.