                 Release: 2.2.3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

When my diplomats are defending an allied city and the city is attacked by
enemy diplomats I get no messages about the combat. Perhaps these messages go
to the city owner. All I get is the messages about promotion when my diplomat
has been successful. I do not know who the diplomat fought or how many
times.

This has occurred when I am offline - the combat messages for other military
units are sent to the event cache. I have switched on the combat success and
fail messages.

It would be nice if both the city owner and the unit owner got messages about
diplomat combat in an allied city.