                 Release: 2.2.3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Having a Recycling Center + Solar Plant (without Factory and Mfg. Plant) does
not reduce pollution from shields at all (should reduce by 66%, as is
correctly reduced when the player sells the Solar Plant, or alternatively,
newly builds a Factory).

Anyway, reading the ruleset file, I think the way effects interact for the
different kinds of plants is too complex and error-prone so would vote for a
more radical simplification of the default rules.

--
Many thanks to the developers for continuously improving my favorite game!