Update of bug #16966 (project freeciv):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 1 - Wish

Follow-up Comment #1:

I knew pgettext(). However, in most place we are using Q_(), Freeciv expect a
single string, because some of the strings to translate have a qualifier, some
others doesn't have.

For ruleset files for example, pgettext() cannot be used because there would
be no way for xgettext() and our registry stuff to handle the contexts
properly.

It is maybe possible to use it in some places (e.g. in the code).