                 Release: 2.1.10
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Numerous times per game — especially games against militarily aggressive
opponents — I select units, discover their home city, physically find it on
the map, then tell the units to go to the home city.  It would be really cool
for units to have a "Go Home" command that automatically sends them to their
home city.

Picture this scenario:  Your opponents start mass-producing ironsides and
worse, and begin a coastal killing spree, killing all your workers and
engineers that are sitting idly at the coast of a continent where they've
"auto-settled" everything they can.  How much nicer would it be for me to
notice that none of the 57 engineers on that continent seem to be doing
anything, so I click one, hit Y to select all on the continent, and give them
the "Go Home" command, sending each to its respective home, then hit A again
to enable them to deploy to deal with pollution or other issues?

Thanks!