Even after fixing bug #16813, I sense AIs hate my guts for no good
reason whatsoever. In a current game (using trunk code) seven out of
eight AIs I've made contact with have a constantly worsening attitude
- only one of them seems to like me (currently: Respectful). They
don't accept any 'bribes' to get them into a cease-fire. My score is
among the lowest of the known world so they should hardly see me as a
threat. My player was isolated on a small island with no international
contact for the first few dozen turns, if that makes any difference.

Ideas? :)

Daniel