Follow-up Comment #5, bug #15090 (project freeciv):

> So, would it be ok if I commit this patch as it is now, and
> leave this ticket open for changing nation legends later
> (preferably by nations maintainer)?

Nobody has objected. I'll wait another 24h before committing, but after that
its too late to object. (Actually I don't know when I can commit, but I'll
wait *at least* 24h)


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Gna!

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to