Hey, there must be some language geeks amongst Freeciv players. So this would
be a nation just for them.

Anyway, here's my attempt. I removed some entries for which I didn't find a
Salishan ortography and added some other entities for which I did find a
Salishan ortography. I tried to be as consistant as reasonably possible, and
rid the names of diacritics that appear to be too Byzantine (barred lambda
with accent grave?), superscripts, underscores and things that don't seem to
be used consistently anyway. It still leaves such names as Skwxwú7meš,
Nexwsƛayem and Xwemelch'stn.

Now, what about a Kwakwaka'wakw nation? ;)

(file #12071)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: salishan.ruleset               Size:3 KB