Hello Stephen,

I did try to connect to your server but failed. Perhaps you could ask the
longturn guys (www.longturn.org)? Why do play freeciv game via the internet
and know how to do it!

I think you should also check the log messages of your server. They should
indicate 'why' the connection was refused. Important at that point are also
the network settings; did somebody get a connection from the internet (outside
of your local network)?

Regards

Matthias (aka syntron)