                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I set up game with custom ruleset. After playing a while it appeared to me
that rules were not what they were supposed to be, and indeed Help->Abot
Ruleset told me that I were using default ruleset. I scrolled back to game
setup commands to check if I had missed some error message. I hadn't.
Rulesetdir command had not given any error message.

If it matters, game was actually set up using .serv file, not by manually
typing commands.