             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release: 2.3.0-beta3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.3.0

Following up to bug #17334 comment 6 <https://gna.org/bugs/?17334#comment6>:
the attached patch turns the Apollo Program in the multiplayer ruleset from a
great wonder to a small wonder, using the SaveSmallWonder flag to simulate a
"surviving" effect.

I think this works; a player's Apollo Program will only be lost if a player
is wiped out entirely (which is fine); I think it will do a vaguely sensible
thing in the case of civil war (the original player always gets to keep the
Apollo Program, the new player never gets one), although I've not tested this
due to the difficulty of provoking civil war.

Point out what I've missed...

(This patch is for S2_3 only. Bug #17463 is for a "proper" fix on trunk.)