Update of bug #16451 (project freeciv):

after ending of turn (ai_hunter_try_launch())

Follow-up Comment #11:

Oops, we seem to have lost this new report.

The new backtrace with 2.2.4 (file #11644) looks just like the original
backtrace with 2.2.0 (file #9859). The middle backtrace with 2.2.3 (file
#11172), on which pepeto based his diagnosis of bug #16657, is similar but
different. So this could have been two bugs. Anyway, it seems sufficient
reason to reopen this one.

(I'm not aware of any server crash fixes that went in 2.2.5.)