Dear Freeciv Team,

the media Verlagsgsellschaft mbH produce Print-Magazines which are well known
in German. Actually we are producing a magazine "Freeciv" (print run about
250.000). Our research of the market for powerful programs has identified your
"Audacity" software and we would very much like to include it on our
Cover-CD-ROM/-DVD.

If you are interested in having your software included, please reply to this
mail and confirm, that we are allowed to publish your tool on our Cover-CD-ROM.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call or send an email!

Thank you!

Best regards from Bavaria,

Thomas Vattrodt

Editorial office

--------------------------

I confirm, that we own (the software)

"Freeciv "

and that this software is free of other patent rights and no other rights
exist, which exclude the agreed use by the media Verlagsgesellschaft mbH. We
exempt the media Verlagsgesellschaft mbH of all requirements, which result from
a possible offence of our patent rights and/or usufruct.

The media Verlagsgesellschaft mbH is not limited with regard to the decision to
use our software several times in all of their magazines. The media
Verlagsgesellschaft mbH has a revocable, temporally unlimited right to copy and
spread our software in an unchanged version in Germany and Europe and the media
Verlagsgesellschaft mbH is additionally allowed to use our software for
advertising purposes.

A in the software included copyright is assumed by the media
Verlagsgesellschaft mbH. We also want to include your software to our books and
software packages. If you don`t confirm with that, please tell us that when you
are answering our request.

Data Size of the Software in MB:

Download-Link of the Software:

Download-Link of ScreenShots / PackShots:

Full Version / Trial Version:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or relevant
entity named above. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.

Thomas Vattrodt
Redaktion
media Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Moosweg 17 - 19, 88175 Scheidegg
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (0) 8387 9222-84     Fax: +49 (0) 8387 9222-31
Mail: redakti...@media-scheidegg.de <mailto:redakti...@media-scheidegg.de
<mailto:redakti...@media-scheidegg.de> >

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Scheidegg - Handelsregister Kempten HRB 3818
Geschäftsführer: Harald Mayer