                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

By default: "Hard and Cheating AI players can set their research, tax or
luxury to 100% regardless of their governments."
This rule might unbalance a bit the different gobernments for the AI, and it
limits the use of "Max_Rates" for custom rulesets.

I'd suggest to dissable this hardcoded effect by default for the "cheating"
AI skill level, and to replace it by this effect in ai_effects.ruleset:

[effect_ai_cheat_max_rates]
name    = "Max_Rates"
value   = 100
reqs    =
    { "type",       "name",      "range"
      "AI", "Cheating", "Player"
    }

If I'm right, it has same effect, and it'd allow us to customize it for each
ruleset.
The main reason of this request is that I have noticed the AI sometimes plays
better if they are forced to research a minimum of science. Else, some AI move
taxes to 100% gold and stops completely the science research for long periods
of time.