Update of bug #18217 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                   cazfi => None

Follow-up Comment #5:

In trunk these should be really fixed. But at least I myself cannot dig in to
this just yet. Meanwhile they are bad thing in that one doesn't notice if
there is any other errors in the middle of these. Unconditionally turning them
off like done in stable branches is not an option - then nobody would see them
-> nobody would ever fix them. So, as a temporary solution, I propose attached
patch that adds configure option "--disable-acceptable-warns" to disable
them.

I plan to commit this patch myself, but I already reassign this ticket to
"None" to indicate that I'm not working on real fix at the moment. Any fixes,
even partial (fixing only some of the warnings) very much welcome.

(file #13259)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: IgnoreAcceptWarn_18271.diff    Size:1 KB