Update of task #7257 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #3:

We have a MediaWiki instance running on SourceForge. I was going to try and
import the pages from the Wikia wikis there.

Unfortunately, Wikia does no longer offer regular database dump files for
each wiki for download. Instead, they allow a user to 'request' a dump file
once a week. I've requested one now. Let's see what happens.

For the record, SourceForge and Wikia are running different versions of
MediaWiki: 1.15.1 and 1.16.5 respectively. Hoping this won't affect the
process...

  <http://gna.org/task/?7257>