On 14 July 2011 09:08, Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think I can cross-compile new build, but cannot get to Windows
> machine to test it. But co-operation sounds good, if you cannot build
> but can test. :-)

Some instructions about what is needed and how to install is in my
windows-builds page, but this build (crosser & freeciv) are *not*
included to downloads there due to QA things. These builds are really
meant for quick check only, not to be distributed.
http://www.cazfi.net/freeciv/builds/win.html
I've not followed my own docomentation about setting PATH in my quick
tests. I've simply put freeciv executables to $crosser_root/bin and
run them from there. As current directory is in PATH in Windows, they
then find everything from the same directory. There has been some
reports that it's actually only way people have managed to get this to
work.

I've worked against crosser development version 0.6.5.103 dllstack,
which you can download from:
http://www.cazfi.net/freeciv/builds/crosser/winstack-0.6.5.103.zip

Freeciv data and executables are in:
http://www.cazfi.net/~cazfi/fcwinexpr/S2_3/r19947+mpicon/

 Let me know when you have downloaded everything so I can free some
precious diskspace from cazfi.net.

 - ML