I hope attached patch to solve the matter for S2_3. Can you test it?

TRUNK is much more complicated thing as Qt-client support requires those
things this patch just removes from S2_3 (, i.e., all those should be
conditional to Qt-client compilation, but I haven't even checked if this would
lead to some circular dependency like Qt-client compilation check must be done
before some check that is required to do Qt-client compilation check)

(file #13729)

File name: ConfigureNoCXX_17488-S2_3.diff Size:2 KB