On 10 August 2011 23:42, Michal Mazurek <akf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:14:02PM +0200, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>>
>>                 Severity:           4 - Important => 3 - Normal
>
> It appears I've marked the severity incorrectly. If the server not compiling
> does not have severity Important, what does?

 Server not compiling affecting many users :-)

 I mainly reduced the severity to indicate that I'm not going to rush
the fix as compilation fix without inspection period. Bug is not new,
yet nobody has complained so far. I take it that it doesn't affect
many people, or those affected are not needing freeciv so urgently
that inspection period before fix is committed would be too long wait.
Even you are not seriously affected - you already have fixed it for
yourself.

 - ML