In my opinion, the top of the science page should show the following:

"Progress: Y turns/advance (X bulbs/turn)"

where:

- X is the number of bulbs researched per turn (i.e. leave as is.)

- Y should be changed to the total number of bulbs required for the current
advance, from start to finish, divided by X, and rounded up, NOT the number of
turns left for the current advance, since that is displayed in the progress
bar below.

This is how it used to be in previous versions, if I remember correctly.