                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

I would like lua scripting access to the terrain.transform struct. I would
use it for scripting special terraforming units or natural disasters. Since
this is a commonly requested feature i'll work on it myself but I'm not
experienced with c or lua except for small hacks. I will probably need some
testing help since my system is on the slow side (p4).
Also adding an event enum member is probably necessary for ai and finding a
good balance will require lots of testing as well. As far as front end, it
should be as simple as possible. An update to the map temp file ? and a redraw
should suffice, though I suspect there may be issues with page flipping /
corruption ? I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.