I will submit another patch which the line lengths corrected...

The 'mwtw' stand for 'ai_modify_wonders_tech_want'... like
find_something_to_kill... maybe the name is too large...

That function is only called from AI code... but the AI must check all the
wonders of the players.

The rationale for 'tech_want_avg' is that is a value that must increase over
time because the wants of the ai get a lot large at the end of the game. So,
we take the highest value of a want a be divide for 20... so, in theory, we
slow down 20 turns the research for that technology. And viceversa for the
tech that we want a obsolete a wonder of an enemy...