On 1 November 2011 15:09, Michal Mazurek <akf...@jasminek.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 12:52:11AM +0200, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>>  I'm going to branch S2_4 2-Nov.
>
> There has been played at least one game that I'm aware of with 126 human
> players (by the freeciv.fi people). Any chance to bump this limit some more?

 I assume that this limit of 128 players (126 human + 2 barbarians)
has been chosen because of that's maximum signed char can contain. So
it's probably not as simple as just changing #define to value creater
than 126 -> it's too late in 2.4 cycle to implement this -> maybe 2.5
stuff, open request ticket.

 The only thing I know that has to be committed before branching is
first version of cimpletoon tileset from patch #2739. Its 36h
inspection period is over just now. Jason wanted bug #18217 fixed
before branching, but it doesn't seem like ready yet so it has to be
fixed later in both trunk and branch.

 Other candidates (=will commit if I have time and nothing bad turns
out in last minute testing) I have for committing:
 - bug #18871
 - bug #18889
 - patch #2997
 - bug #18890