> Isn't autogen.sh run automagically in ./configure?

It's the other way around; autogen.sh generates configure, and then runs it.

I think your problem is that tolua_server_gen.c has not been regenerated when
api_actions.h include was removed from tolua_server.pkg. You can force its
regeneration during next build simply by removing it (
server/scripting/tolua_server_gen.? ) but without knowing what has caused it
not to get regenerated I would be a bit worried what else should be
regenerated but is not, even if not causing compile to fail.