> Ah so this isn't so much about forcing an uppercase but rather
> forcing a lowercase in the middle of a sentence?

Turning it that way around works in logic, but unfortunately I don't think
it's technically feasible to implement that way. Oh, and I think it would
cause problems with *all* western languages if there ever happens to be units
with names of individuals (such as "Leader" units named after leader of the
nation) THose should not be lowercased even in the middle of the sentence.

Anyway, as you see in comment #3, I improved the patch so that now
capitalization is not forced to all translations, but you (translators) can
opt your translation in. Obviously Gaelic should not be opted in. Well see if
this code exist for Finnish translation only. ;-)