                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

This patch adds most of the handling for new activity ACTIVITY_GEN_ROAD.
Catch is that this activity is never activated - road building still happens
with old ACTIVITY_ROAD and ACTIVITY_RAILROAD. Another missing piece is
savegame handling. Activity target roads are not stored to savegame. I rather
avoid one completely unneeded transitional savegame format which could later
come to haunt us (savegames survive recompilation of the program using them)

Like base building before, this activity requires additional information,
road type to build, that is not in specials vector. I didn't want to add
another parameter everywhere where special and base parameter already are. As
road and base parameter are never needed together, I pass union containing
either one. I'll later look into cleaning this further up so that also special
would be part of that union instead of separate parameter (typically having
value S_LAST when ever base or road parameter should be used instead)
This patch does not contain generic road pillage code, and it's not trivial
to add with current model used with generic base pillage. Current base pillage
model actually made this patch much more hairy than what it would be
otherwise. I think I'll rework base pillage first, and then add similar road
pillage.

File Attachments:

Date: Sat 19 Nov 2011 03:17:55 AM EET  Name: ActivityGenRoad.diff.bz2  Size:
9kB   By: cazfi