For the time being, I'm attaching updated version of gtk.css - as before,
some parts of it work, some - don't.

I'm not sure if I'm using correct values, but:
- background of title window and city dialog get modified
- ComboBoxes and GtkEntries backgrounds get modified (but the border of
GtkComboBoxText seems incorrect)
- tooltips get modified
- TreeView headers get modified, but not quite correctly (again, borders)
- checkbox gets modified
- scrollbars aren't done yet and their buttons have incorrect borders

As for scrollbars, one thing I really dislike about the original (gtk2) theme
is the focus color on scrollbars: I'm almost indifferent about colors, but the
shade of blue the original theme uses clashes *horribly* with the rest of the
theme.

(file #14724)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: gtk.css                        Size:3 KB