                 Release: 2.3.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Mac OS
         Planned Release:

I know this is not going to win any friends, but the warning that we thought
we fixed in bug#18005 has manifested itself again.  I suspect that the
proximate cause is that i used the editor to create a new Warrior after mine
got killed attacking an Explorer or Worker.  That would be why i haven't seen
the warning in so long, because i only ever use the cheat at the beginning of
a game...  I will mess around some more and see if i can create a solid test
case.