Update of bug #19494 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Bug found after I got debug logging telling me that instead of selling all its
52 buildings (to restore all upkeep) it sold same building 52 times. That
particular building happened to have 0 upkeep, so 0*52=0 gold was restored in
the process.

Problem is in how list of potential buildings to sell is constructed. Same
structure is used for all, new building information overwriting previous one.
Every pointer in list points to last building information. This can lead to
many distinct symptoms (selling last building of last city instead of random
one, selling already sold building instead of remaining one, not getting
enough money by selling it number of buildings times to restore positive
balance...)