                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

I get assertion failures from player_balance_treasury_units_and_buildings()
about negative balance in S2_4. I've got reproducible case to investigate, but
it requires special ruleset versions I'm not yet ready to share. Units do not
have gold upkeep, so all this is solely about buildings upkeep.

One curious thing I noticed is that this forced "selling" of buildings returns
(or tries to) just their upkeep. Is that rule change intentional? Since civ1
losing buildings one cannot upkeep has given same amount of money as selling
same building so that you are not losing buildings en masse when balance gets
negative (it seems that it's revolution here, and during anarchy all the
buildings are lost) Losing one would provide you enough money to maintain some
others.