                 Release: 2.3.99
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Now that we have variable city radii, it happens that we can't see the whole
city in the city map.  If i want to reassign a worker to a resource in the
South-East part of a large city, i have to:

1) navigate to where the worker currently is and select them
2) move the cursor to the bottom scroll bar
3) shift the scroll bar over
4) move the cursor to side scroll bar
5) shift the scroll bar up
6) move the cursor to the resource
7) select it.

Ideally the right mouse button could work the same on the city map as it does
on other maps.  If it did, the process would look like this:

1) navigate to where the worker currently is and select them
2) move the cursor to the upper right
3) right click
4) possibly move the cursor a little more
5) select the resource.