License is fine, I just find the string "Copying" a bit uninformative for
people outside the GNU community.

As for the license itself, I'm aware of the problems with unofficial
translations and summaries not being constitutive, and it's not only a problem
of whether such an unofficial translation is available for all Freeciv
languages, or not. I think we could try to find some balance between legal
requirements of adding the license to the distribution and informing users
about the copyright/copyleft. After all, the whole idea of a copyleft notice
is to inform about user's rights, and I feel we could be doing this to
slightly better than now.

Anyway, perhaps the Wiki is another area where this can be done and we do not
need to tamper with the actual code.