                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.5.0

This patch renames "default" ruleset as "classic" to have distinction between
ruleset role as default ruleset (another ruleset might be default one in the
future) and its name that is used to map same rules between versions.

- Directory data/default should be svn mv'd as data/classic before applying
this patch
- Ruleset name "classic" gets written to savegames -> loading them to future
versions will find correct rulesets even if we have rewritten default ruleset
- default.serv is *not* renamed as it refers more to ruleset role than actual
rules. Especially client lists this name in ruleset selection while setting up
new game.
- (Old) savegames with ruleset name "default" load "classic" instead. This
would be a problem if we ever have ruleset named "default" again, but that
shouldn't happen. This patch is written for the very reason that having
ruleset named "default" is a bad idea for forward compatibility. We won't want
it back.
- Included scenarios updated to have ruleset "classic" defined in them, so
their loading is not using above "default"->"classic" code.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 28 Mar 2012 11:57:55 PM EEST  Name: ClassicRuleset.diff  Size: 14kB
 By: cazfi