Update of bug #18394 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #8:

Ah yes, that'd be it.

Re-verified the problem and fix with S2_3 (same procedure as comment #4).

I can commit this soon; it seems relatively low-risk (should only be able to
have any effect in the presence of self-root-req'd techs), and the multiplayer
ruleset didn't crash and burn when I tried it.

(However, I think none of this mechanism to prevent multiple Darwin's Voyage
wins in multiplayer, referred to in comment #5, is working correctly; in my
tests Give_Imm_Tech was active and I could get arbitrary new techs by
rebuilding Darwin in different cities. New ticket needed.)

(file #15447)

File name: trunk-S2_4-S2_3-self-root-req-reachability.diff Size:1 KB