Yes I had to do it again just today and I've had to do this a couple times
before.
Aside, the hacking lua was just a usage scenario as I'm planning to take
another try at map scripting in lua. Previously my solution was to create an
event type macro in common/scriptcore/api_XXX.h.
Creating a dummy as in comment #5 has worked in a few instances but sometimes
deleting tolua_server_gen.[ch] was necessary. Today was my first update in a
few months so some difficulty was expected, however this one happens most
frequently for me. Specifically, server/scripting/script_signal.h
server/scripting/api_actions.h server/scripting/api_notify.h were the cause.