                 Release: 2.3.2,S2_4,trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

In savegame2.c, the size of the specials vector is saved as
"savefile.specials_size", but loaded as "savefile.special_size".

Noticed as this leads to a warning in the verbose log on load: "unused entry:
savefile.specials_size"

(I'm not quite sure of the purpose of these _size entries, given that on
secfile_lookup_str_vec() anyway. So they seem redundant. Haven't thoroughly
checked yet, though. The fact that we've been loading the specials size as 0
since 2.3.0 and the world hasn't ended yet corroborates this.)