                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

In the multiplayer ruleset, Darwin's Voyage is implemented as a small wonder.
There's some Lua scripting involving an otherwise-unreachable tech called
"Theory of Evolution" that's supposed to stop you getting techs from it more
than once by rebuilding it (which would otherwise be possible, unlike great
wonders).

In bug #18394 (comment 8), I observed that this didn't seem to be working, but
I don't seem to have raised a ticket, so here it is. I haven't re-tested this
or gone into the details again.

Random thoughts that might not be relevant:
* Perhaps the small wonders "surviving" requirements on S2_4 (bug #17463) can
help? (might require code change)
* Otherwise, could we keep the state that the Lua script uses as a simple
script variable, rather than a tech? Script variables are saved with the game.