> (how and where we should document AW?)
Looks like most of aliendoc.tar.bz2 should fit in the online help?
(Doubtless there will be some details that the auto-generated help doesn't
catch -- there always are -- but we can look to iron those out.)
Noticeable gaps are roads and disasters, but we need to plug those anyway.
For the introductory text and other topics that don't fit,
doc/README.ruleset_XXX is traditional. There's also "About Ruleset", but size
is limited.