As new road type definitions are almost ready ("ConnectLand" road flag support
has to go in to freeciv before they are final) I think initial development
phase of AW is over. Now would be sensible time to add it to freeciv TRUNK svn
if wanted. I myself lean to "yes".
Another ruleset, maybe later becoming even default one, I'm going to propose
for inclusion after some work is what is currently known as civ2civ3. If we
are going to add just one ruleset, it should be civ2civ3 and not AW.